Buffalo, NY / Areas We Serve
Buffalo, New York Stained Glass
Also serving Cheektowaga, Olean, and Niagara Falls
Stained Glass Inc. works with Buffalo churches, businesses, and homeowners on all types of stained glass projects, including everything from traditional windows to unique products like stained glass cabinet inserts, lamps, stained glass paintings and hanging suncatchers. Everything manufactured by Stained Glass Inc. is produced at our Greenville, Texas factory by U.S. artists. We have developed a reputation in Buffalo and around the country for knowledge, skill, consistent quality and value. Whatever stained glass project you have imagined, we can make it a reality with our complete customization and personalization process.
Known as The Queen City, The City of Good Neighbors, and The City of Trees as well as home to the incomparable Buffalo wings, Buffalo is New York’s second largest city after New York City. Driven by healthcare, financial services, entrepreneurial businesses, and higher education, Buffalo continues to win accolades as a top city to raise a family and work as a young professional.
Stained Glass for Buffalo Homes
Buffalo has 32 different neighborhoods and is full of great communities to call home, including diverse architecture and eclectic styles of homes. The Upper West side offers a multicultural experience while University Heights offers the tight-knit feeling of a student neighborhood. Then, South Buffalo is known as being a working class community while Riverside is bounded by the Niagara River and serves as a great residential district for families.
A great way to personalize your Buffalo home – whether urban, suburban, or rural – is to add one or more stained glass features, including window, door, or wall inserts or a stained glass feature for your greenhouse, gazebo, swimming pool room or conservatory. Other products can be added, in a number of ways:
- Stained glass skylights
- Libraries and studies
- Greenhouses and conservatories
- Transom windows
- Stained glass pool rooms
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Living and dining rooms
No matter the architectural style of your Buffalo home, you are sure to find a stained glass design to suit it, including our collection of Tiffany and Frank Lloyd Wright designs as well as abstract or traditional patterns. You can also submit your own idea for our stained glass craftsmen to turn into something magnificent in any size or shape you specify.
Buffalo Commercial Stained Glass for Businesses, Offices, and Universities
From the pillars of higher education, including the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, the University at Buffalo, and The State University of New York, to the array of hotels, restaurants, retail operations, offices and cultural offerings, Buffalo has a community that could benefit from the value proposition that Stained Glass Inc. offers its commercial customers:
- Creates a unique way to advertise and draw attention to your business or university;
- Offers an extensive collection of stained glass designs and the option to custom create your own design idea, including logos, mascots, and names;
- Creates durability and long-lasting beauty beyond what’s possible with normal glass;
- Uses only lead-free materials for greater safety;
- Offers personalization service to recognize donor, patron, or graduating class;
- Relies an easy installation process to save on construction costs;
- Provides greater energy efficiency by reducing drafts and regulating temperature;
- Introduces more natural light to brighten interior environments for greater productivity; and
- Adds privacy in a beautiful way to offices, restaurants, and other spaces.
Besides these wonderful benefits of stained glass, even better is the fact that your Buffalo business or university can get them at a studio direct pricing and have the product shipped directly to your Buffalo location.
Stained Glass for Houses of Worship in Buffalo
Buffalo has numerous churches, temples, and synagogues that represent many religious affiliations and offer some stunning examples of architecture. These include St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Bishop and Martyr Church, Corpus Christi and St. Stanislaus, which all are examples of the Romanesque architectural style. There is also the Richard Upjohn designed St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral and the Max Abramovitz designed Temple Beth Zion. In between, there are many other beautiful chapels and religious structures that bolster the faith of the Buffalo community.
For Buffalo houses of worship, Stained Glass Inc. has an incredible value proposition:
- A great selection of religious designs;
- An array of products, including stained glass windows, and wall and door inserts as well as stained glass hangings, screens, crosses, altar furniture, stained glass for chapels and prayer rooms and lighting;
- An easy ordering and installation process;
- Customization to your size, shape, and design specifications;
- A lead-free product for greater safety; and
- The most competitive prices available.
The result of partnering with Stained Glass Inc. on your Buffalo church stained glass project is a beautiful, convenient, energy-efficient and value-based experience that will benefit your congregation for years to come.
Start Your Buffalo Stained Glass Project Today!
Stained Glass Inc. is your partner for stained glass projects in Buffalo, Olean, Niagara Falls and Cheektowaga. Working with us means factory direct ordering and shipping to save you time and money versus using an expensive and limited provider. We have worked with businesses, churches, and homeowners all over the world to provide the best custom stained glass available. Experience the difference. Contact us now to get started!